This Weeks Top 5 Chrome Extensions for Education
Chrome is a great browser, and its extensions library makes it even better. With hundreds to choose from, it is easy to get overwhelmed. Listed below are the top 5 chrome extension I use on a weekly basis within the classroom and during lesson planning. Get your extensions from the Chrome Web Store.
- 1-Click timer is a simple, easy, and slick timer to use in class.
- Screencastify is an integrated screen capture extension that allows you to record your computer screen, voice, and webcam to create great tutorials and videos.
- ShortenMe is an easy way to shorten urls using the goo.gl service, including access to a QR Code for the url.
- Save to Google Drive gives you a single click access to save screen shots of your browser window, and save them directly to your Google Drive
- Google Translate extension gives you quick and easy access to the Google Translate features including translation of webpages and translating highlighted text.